So...this is for all of you who don't or can't stay later on Sunday's to play games or watch a movie or what not. Last night Peter and I stayed to play games with Mom and Dad. Peter decided that he wanted to eat the last of the cherry pie. Dad wanted it too... You see where this is going?
Anywho, Dad decided that he would arm wrestle Peter for it and I snapped a quick picture. It was the funniest thing I'd seen all day. And I promised Dad that I was gonna post it on the blog so here it is...

Oh and Peter still ate the pie!
3 comments:
This is a total misrepresentation of the situation. I resent the bias that is shown in this "photograph." I am going to speak to the publisher and demand an apology be published.
Peter
Babe... it's not gonna happen. You just need to get over the fact that your Dad whooped you..
Love you! :)
We miss out on all the fun. Way to go Dad!
Amy
Post a Comment