Tuesday, December 23, 2008


I know that last year we had a huge Vanderpool Family Picture done. My mom saw it on my wall and thought that colored shirts were a great idea. So...during Thanksgiving, every Fisher piled onto that playground and this is what you got. Not near as many as the Vanderpools but, were still growing. The photographer didn't show so I had to set up my camera and snap what I could then set the timer and jump into the picture. The boys were so ancious to go riding on the machines they left before I could set the timer again so the only picture that I am in...I have my eyes closed. But, with a little editing...everything else turned out alright.

Brian (brown) Travis (blue) Jennifer (red) Stacey (purple) Alan (grey) Kari (white). These are my siblings. Everyone else is and in-law or a neice or nephew. My parents are in yellow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: