So we got snow here, about 5 or so inches. Enough to cover the yard and let the boys play.


I love our flag....

Then, today it started snowing and snowing and we started driving the snowmobiles around the neighborhood pushing out stuck cars and so forth. You can see how much snow is in the back yard...but look at the bird feeder.

We got this much just today and it is only 3:45 pm. Needless to say, Jonathan and Andrew went snowmobiling in American Fork Canyon. They are planning a trip to the Cabin the winter. According to Granny, they won't be able to find the cabin.
Since the time I posted this...we now have over a foot here. We are expecting a storm on Christmas. It will truely be a WHITE CHRISTMAS!
Ps. Congrats Peter. We are so proud of you.
2 comments:
I'm so jealous of the snow! I wish we lived somewhere cold. All we ever get is rain. But then again I love the rain too so... it's not so bad! We miss you guys! :)
it looks like a lot of fun. we are really going to miss all of you so much. we except maybe kimbori. see you in cali!
Post a Comment