Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanksgiving at the Fisher's House

My Mom and I went to the Rogue Valley Mall to find a gift. While there the boys got to see Santa ( the first time for Alex). Asher got this hat and proceeded to fall asleep in the car on the way home. When I went to get him out, I turned around to see this. I had to get a picture. My Mom kept the car running so he would stay asleep and I ran inside to get my camera. Worth it, I think.








Thanksgiving morning we took a family picture (not a grand as Vanderpool's last year) and the guys jumped on their bikes. Travis is on the motorcycle and Brian is on the 4 wheeler. Curtis and Jon we left with the scooters as Alan forgot the other two bikes for Jon and Curtis....







My nephew with Curtis and Asher with Jonathan, they started to take off for a ride. After a few trips around the driveway, Asher was satisfied so Jon proceeded up the mountain. When they got back, Brian said that Jonathan was nuts because he took that little scooter everywhere they took their bigger bikes. He meant EVERYWHERE.










Mom, Stacey, Asher, Alex and I went to a park in Medford for a marshmollow roast and hot coccoa....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: