Sunday, May 28, 2006

So long, and thanks for all the fish

Whoever has editing powers on this blog needs to send an invitation to Tara so that she can have her own login name. Her email address is . She really really really wants to blog. She feels left out, disconnected from the family, unloved. Having her own blog will allow us to continue to exclude and ignore her without having to listen to all the whining.

Life is good except that summer school starts on Tuesday, and I am not ready to start being responsible again. It was a bliss filled two weeks of fishing, building things, and spending time with my family. Miriam will miss me as I start my internship on Wednesday, so I will never be home again. I complain a lot, but I realized that it was rare that Tara ever goes to bed before me, and almost always wakes up before me, and she doesn't even have a wife or kids. Wow, she is busy! Anyway, give her a blog name, please!

1 comment:

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

Tara, I sent you an invitation like three days ago and yu have not replied as of yet. I guess it wasn't so urgent after all. Any time you are welcome to join.--Amy