Thank you, thank you, thank you, What an amazing gift our children bestowed upon us this Mother's Day. We were both really thrilled, and can't wait for Sept. 14th to fly away to paradise. And that gives me plenty of time to get the old body in as good a shape as is possible. Dad of course will do nothing and still look better than I will, men ought to thank somebody for that little gift. I love the pictures of my grandchildren that appear on this site. I am still waiting to learn how to do that so I can send pictures of Costa Rica, hopefully it will be before we also need to send pictures of Hawaii. Want to see me parasailing or staring down a shark! What's a little zip line compared with that. Miguel leaves us this weekend and we will truely miss him. He is outside mowing the lawn as I speak(I mean write). And I am so happy a few more family members have signed on to go to the Luther Potter Family Reunion on July 1st in Lava. I have just one thing to say to all of you who aren't going, you don't realize you have to face him some day and you have no idea what that will be like. He was never a man to take excuses, lame or not. Oh well, can't say I didn't warn you. All my love,
MOM
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment