



HI EVERYONE!!
This is a very exciting moment for me. I think I just joined the 21st century. That is if I don't clog the blog and completely screw this up. Well on May 16th about 16 hours after Mr. Bradly boy turned 6 years old Emily Iva did too. She was the most excited and had more fun than anyone else I think. I am going to try to put on some pictures so hopefully you will see some of the kids trying to eat pie without hands(notice Tabbys new haircut). And the K9 version of applebobbing. Joes knee is getting stronger or at least healing a little more each day. He now can walk without crutches, or the cane his lovely friend bought him. He is even back to doing projects around the house. I decided to add a couple of more pictures. Yes that is my sweet girls, Emily at Center and Katies at Quarterback, in thier NFL flag football league. By the end of the season I think they liked playing football. Suzanna is in her end of the year orchestra concert. She loves the violin and wants to be a "professional violin player". I hope she can last into Junior High. We hope all is well with everyone. We love you all, take care of each other. Carri
1 comment:
Well done, well done! I am so impressed that you figured it out. Excellent job Carri. Luke absolutely loved the picture of your dog. He sat in my lap and talked to the dog for about five minutes. Allie is so cute. Your girls look like they know what they are doing on that football field. My boys are going to be scared of them. I hate that we missed all the fun with Emily's party. It looks like you pulled off yet another fantastic party. We miss you!--Amy and fam
Post a Comment