Sometimes it seems that the semester will never end, and then it does, and I wonder where all the time went. Between a trip to Idaho, Cory coming home, three significant projects, and then finals, I wonder where I found the time to see my family, fulfil my calling, or play World of Warcraft. Well, my wife still likes me, so I guess I managed to spend just enough time with her. Of course, "enough" isn't the objective, so something has to give--maybe my calling, because it sure won't be Warcraft! JUST KIDDING. Don't stone me.
Miriam is taking great joy in scrapbooks, family pictures, and teaching her children. Miguel is trying to talk, and sometimes it sounds like English, sometimes like Spanish, and sometimes like he has marbles in his mouth. With his cast off for two weeks, he is up and running at full speed. Still not enough to keep up with Mateo, but give him time. He hates to be left behind. Mateo is not making it easy on Miguel to catch up. He is learning letters, thanks to the genius of Jennifer's pre-school lessons. All the time he will point to signs and say "Look! Ma-ma-Mateo" when he sees the letter M.
That's about it for this week. Tune in next time when you will hear Mateo say "Give that back to me, you scruffy looking nerf herder".
Matt
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment