Sunday, February 12, 2006

M&M and M&M


School, school, school, and more school. Someone thinks I need my masters of accountancy, and I guess I agree, but it means at least one more year of school making graduation in the spring of '08.

Unfortunately for Mom, I will be living in her basement even longer. Two years of "Deep Thoughts from Downstairs". Do you think she will survive? Fortunately for me, she loves my wife and children. She especially loves being involved in the development of Mateo aKind Miguel. They are growing all too quickly. Mateo is learning A-A-Apple and L-L-Lightsaber in preschool. Miguel's vocabulary is developing too. He can say Mommy, Daddy, Grapa, Abby, and StaWa. No, I am not exagerating. He asked his mom to turn on StarWars yesterday. One of the proudest moments in my life was less than a month ago when Mateo called Miguel a "scruffy looking nerf-herder". I am turning my children into geeks. So to balance, we are going to buy more children's sports movies like Bad News Bears, Kicking and Screaming, etc. Hopefully they are not yet completely lost to the dark side.

1 comment:

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

I Luuuuvvvvv the picture. It is good to see that my boys are not the only ones that use their underwear/diapers for sheaths. Mark was last seen doing this only about a month ago. The force of the imagination runs strong among the boys. --Amy