Thursday, February 16, 2006

James and Karla Vanderpool Family

Been thinking alot about those who are living far away last night and today. I wish Jonathan and Kari were on the internet more and that Amy would communicate more, after all she started this whole thing. Did you notice that Colin didn't write this week, Mindy says for sure that he is in the hospital or something, me I think he is in some snow bank and needs a savy person to come along and rescue him before he freezes to death. I just hope they send his package back that I sent him, wouldn't want to waste it. No kidding, that kid better not miss again, I hate few things more. One of those things are getting reports of foster kids who kick dentists, bus drivers, and school aids. By the way can you tell this is a feel sorry for yourself session. But what do I have to feel badly about, I have 11 lovely children and a great husband and no valentine from any of them. Of course I didn't give them one either, who needs the silly things. Guess what, Peter might come to work for us, I hope he does, we need him.
Love,
MOM

No comments: