Sunday, February 26, 2006

James and Karla Vanderpool Family

Well, I just read Amy's Blog about Jonathan and it made me cry, because I remember most of those incidents also, but from a different perspective. What is this about swimming in the canal? The one time I went in I almost drowned, I wonder how many angels were with you with names like Asher and Mark. Today is Jonathan's birthday and tomorrow is Amy's. Neither one of you are here but we will think of you tonight. We are starting a new tradition called Birthday Sunday. On perhaps the third Sunday we will have one party for all the birthdays that month, so no one will be left out and everyone will feel loved, hopefully. The yellow round table will now be the birthday table that everyone will sit around, quite a promotion from former uses. I wish everyone would reminiss like Amy did so I could relive more memories. Love to both of you,
MOM

No comments: