

Hey everybody this is Kim:) i have my own blog now it's 3shums.blogspot.com and want to be included in this one i'm just not sure how to go about it. well Payton is 11 months old now and is walking and getting into everything :) Spencer is attending UVU and is doing great in all his classes. I'm cleaning a lady's house in my ward and donating plasma ha ha I'm a true poor person now:) ha ha well here are some recent pictures of us!!! We miss everyone and hope everybody is doing great!!! My mom also created a blog hers is andrewshannon.blogspot.com
2 comments:
She is growing up so fast. We need to come up there and see you guys. We really miss everyone. It has been way too long since we have gotten together. Isn't it great to be poor! We have all been there hopefully it only lasts a few years and then you move on. We have now been married for 11 1/2 years and have just now gotten stable. Hopefully it won't take you guys that long.
Amy
Kim, I have done that, too!! Cleaning somebody else's house is no fun business, isn't it. I feel you. We are not quite done with poor student family life either. But you know what, someday...someday, we will look back and smile about those days. That's what I've been telling myself last 6 years! I hope I'll be right about this.
Post a Comment