Thursday, October 23, 2008



Today was the trial for the severance of parental rights for the boys. Everything went fairly smoothly. Peter and I sat down with the boys' bio-dad and explained to him that we want him to be part of the boys' life. That we're planning on an open adoption, with him at least. So that being said; neither one of the parent's wanted a full blown trial and everything took about an hour. We get to keep the boys! Every time I say that, or write it for that matter, I start to cry. I've been crying since about 11 this morning! This just reaffirms to me the power of prayer and fasting. We must have had alot of people out there praying for us! I CAN NOT explain to you how I feel. I'm completely overwhelmed with gratitude, happiness, joy, nervousness and love. Among other things! Peter and I are so grateful to everyone who has helped us through this ordeal. And now we can really begin to start our new lives as a family! We're looking forward to the adoption and being able to be sealed to these amazing children. Thank you again for all the love and support. We love you all!

Peter, Lindsay, Manny and Angel

1 comment:

Spencer and Rieko said...

Hooray! We finally secure our precious nephews. What a relief and a joy!!
When shall we start calling them by their new names?