Dawn I don't want to spread any rumors, but did you happen to catch the same "condition" that Reiko and Mindy have?? If you did is there a date when you might be feeling bettter??
Dawn, well done. I remember when it was difficult for you to get pregnant, wish I could overcome my challenges as well. We all want a new Brinhall to come for dinner. The rest are so cute, except for daddy of course.
That's great news Dawn, can't wait to welcome my new nephew or niece once removed (whatever).I remember when you used to have difficulty getting pregnant, wish I could get over my problems as easily.
7 comments:
Dawn I don't want to spread any rumors, but did you happen to catch the same "condition" that Reiko and Mindy have?? If you did is there a date when you might be feeling bettter??
You know, I just might be feeling better around the first of June...
CONGRATS GUYS!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you! A just a little bit jealous...just kidding! We love you!
Dawn, well done. I remember when it was difficult for you to get pregnant, wish I could overcome my challenges as well. We all want a new Brinhall to come for dinner. The rest are so cute, except for daddy of course.
That's great news Dawn, can't wait to welcome my new nephew or niece once removed (whatever).I remember when you used to have difficulty getting pregnant, wish I could get over my problems as easily.
Oh just forget it!
Post a Comment