Monday, October 08, 2007

New Post


We decided that we were tired of seeing Jared's pretty face when we looked at the blog so we put up this picture just for a change! No offense to Jared or Dawn or anyone else but honestly, it's a kind of scary picture! :)

4 comments:

Peter and Lindsay said...

P.S.

Thank you Matthew and Michael, we loved the pictures you sent us.

Peter, Lindsay, Manny, and Angel

Dawn said...

No offense taken!! What adorable little boys! I love the bandaids. I hope it wasn't shots? :( Poor thing.

Dawn

Peter and Lindsay said...

He had 6 immunizations that day! I felt so bad that they both got a new toy and ice cream and McDonald's and even had a cookie when we got home!

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

Thank you for posting the cute picture. I have been meaning to do the same thing but haven't gotten around to it yet. We always seem to be behind in our immunizations so my kids get multiple shots as well. I hope they healed quickly.
Amy