Can you give me a hint? I SOOO do not catch the joke, and I'm not going to the temple today. Dawn
These are the two men that portray Satan in the temple movies. It was just a little strange to see them so happy and together.
I actually got that. That is a little weird to think that they are real people. My friend Cheryl Pugmire's mother was Eve in the very first temple film.
Okay. Now I see it. I wonder how that role has affected their lives? If any affect at all?
Stacie and I went to the Houston Temply yesturday and it was beautiful; did you know that the one on the right is a world famous opera singer.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Can you give me a hint? I SOOO do not catch the joke, and I'm not going to the temple today.
Dawn
These are the two men that portray Satan in the temple movies. It was just a little strange to see them so happy and together.
I actually got that. That is a little weird to think that they are real people. My friend Cheryl Pugmire's mother was Eve in the very first temple film.
Okay. Now I see it. I wonder how that role has affected their lives? If any affect at all?
Stacie and I went to the Houston Temply yesturday and it was beautiful; did you know that the one on the right is a world famous opera singer.
Post a Comment