It is not a good idea to catch a softball with your mouth. First of all, it's not soft. Especially when it's coming off the end of a bat. Second of all, it will result in stitches. In Jared's case, 10. 2 in his top lip and 8 in his bottom lip. 5 are on the inside. We've started calling him "Bubba J". Isn't he gorgeous? I think he's just all puckered up, waiting for his kiss!
Dawn
(PS Tara had a fabulous hit this game! Too bad Jared and I missed it. You'll have to have her tell you all about it!)
1 comment:
YIKES!!!!! Did he brake any teeth. They do make these leather things that go over your hand to catch a ball with. It makes things a little more gentle and a lot less swelling is involved. Someone else needs to post because I get a little scared every time I open up the blog. Maybe I will finally post some pictures we had two birthdays this last week. I hope you heal fast Jared. That ball must have just rocketed towards you for you not to have caught it. So sorry.
Amy
Post a Comment