



Can you believe it has been twenty days since I last posted? It is amazing. I just went through the pictures I took in December and thought I would post a few. The first one was of our first real snow. We enjoyed hot chocolate inside before going out to sled in the back yard. The next lovely picture of Eleanor is the result of telling her that I had chapstick in my makeup bag upstairs. Isn't Luke cute in his reindeer antleers? One of the best activities we did while at home was the hike up in fountain hills. I love being outside in the desert in beautiful weather like that.
We had such a wonderful time in Arizona. We already miss everyone. There just wasn't enough time to see everyone as much as we would have liked to. We did try to go and say goodbye to mom and dad but who knew they had church that early in the morning. Darn Arizona mormons go to church at all hours of the day. We were sad to have missed them and even more sad that we missed out on Dad driving us to Las Vegas. How did we not arrange that earlier?
We are back to the grind with school in session again and all of the fun responsibilities that come with a family. It looks like I am going to learn to be an aerobic instructor afterall. I start training in just a couple of days at the YMCA. I love that place. Alan says he is going to start going so he can shed a few pounds. He refuses to try Spencer's diet so he needs to do something. Eleanor is even more difficult now that we are home. All she wants to do is go back to Grandma and Grandpa's house and play. I sure hope we both survive her childhood. I just don't know some days. Dinner time is calling, post agian soon.--Amy
1 comment:
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk... Amy, Alan, we already knew what you do to misbehaving little girls. Cory's bruises were usually not that bad though.
Post a Comment