Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Sleepy Alexander

For some strange reason Alex refuses to go to sleep for his nap in his bed. He fights it day in and day out until I give in. Then, I'll call him for something and when he doesn't answer I go looking for him and I have been finding him in the most unusal places lately. The first in on my stairs between my kitchen and family room.
The second is on my couch in the front room while he was snacking on ceral he kyped from my pantry.
The third...No joke, was in the top of his closet. He had climbed up there for something I'm sure.
When Asher told us where he was, Jon came and took him down. When your asleep and you fall, it wakes you up in a panic and that is the picture here. He was terrified of falling. It took me 45 min. of laying with him in his own bed for him to finally stop crying and fall back asleep. The other day, I found him asleep in his chair eating dinner. Why can't he just fall asleep in bed at nap time. Wouldn't that be so much easier. However, I love the photos I got from it.


So, just an update, we are so sad to see the Andrew and Shannon Vanderpool family move out of state but are hard set on staying put. Too hot down there. But we are leaving on Thurday for a month long vacation to visit friends and family in Washington and Oregon. See you in a month unless something changes.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Peter and Lindsay said...

He looks like Asher in the one of him on the couch. Boys are so silly!