While he was with us, we went on a trip to visit boys' great grandmas and grandpas tombs.
In front of grandma's side's family tombs
I couldn't help wondering how my grandparents are feeling about their great grandchildren's presence in their house. That would be their wildest dream.
Boys loved to go for a walk with grandpa. Grandpa was so good at catching bugs by hands, they followed him to get next prey as you can see.
Wow, I can't believe what a handsome family I have!
We stayed at hotel and they had matching Yukatas for us. Can you tell Kenta's excitement?
We went to boys granpa side family tombs on second day. We also got to play on the beach.
Since Taiki is the oldest boy in all his cousins here, his little cousins loved playing with him!
He is such a crown!








No comments:
Post a Comment