I knew first...I knew first. Hehehe hehehe. I can't be more excited for you both. It has been a long time coming but I think you needed Ryan and Daniel first. You are going to be such a great mommy to three...four. I can't wait to see you prego. I think we should get all the girls who are prego togeather before Shannon delivers and take a picture. That would be so funny. Do you realize it is the brothers wives. I think that is cool. Anywho...congrats. Keep me posted on how things are going. Love you both, Kari
3 comments:
I knew first...I knew first. Hehehe hehehe. I can't be more excited for you both. It has been a long time coming but I think you needed Ryan and Daniel first. You are going to be such a great mommy to three...four. I can't wait to see you prego. I think we should get all the girls who are prego togeather before Shannon delivers and take a picture. That would be so funny. Do you realize it is the brothers wives. I think that is cool. Anywho...congrats. Keep me posted on how things are going.
Love you both,
Kari
Congrats guys! We are so excited for you all. This has been a long time coming! Hope you are feeling OK.
I think it will be a boy...I hope... Taiki
Post a Comment