So I landed in the hospital this last week with what turned out to me minor complications (thank goodness). To make sure the baby was alright they did an ultrasound. I think it is pretty obvious. They wanted to change my due date but they decided to keep it the same, Dec 31st. It doesn't really matter how many times they change it, I have a feeling he will come when he is good and ready. 3 boys. What is a girl to do? Carrie, you have lots of girls, come visit. I need some women in this house. hehehe.
Monday, August 03, 2009
Archur Aaron Vanderpool
So I landed in the hospital this last week with what turned out to me minor complications (thank goodness). To make sure the baby was alright they did an ultrasound. I think it is pretty obvious. They wanted to change my due date but they decided to keep it the same, Dec 31st. It doesn't really matter how many times they change it, I have a feeling he will come when he is good and ready. 3 boys. What is a girl to do? Carrie, you have lots of girls, come visit. I need some women in this house. hehehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment