Friday, June 27, 2008

Trip to Arizona























Lindsay was kind enough to drive me (Kari) and the kids down to Arizona to visit everybody. While there Daisy felt in important to compete with Alex for his passifier. Alex won, of course. But it was really cute. One the way home, Lindsay started teaching Alex how to drive. Just because it was when we were stopped at a gas station (one of many many stops) doesn't mean anything right?

Thanks again Lindsay. Your the best.
Kari

ps have you figured out that I finally learned how to post a picture.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

Way to go Kari. I am so proud of you for figuring out this blog. We would love to see more blogs from up there. I hope to blog a little more now that we are in a house and life just may calm down a bit. Cut pictures.
Amy