I totally knew it! I'm sorry, when you want it so bad you notice things like that! Congratulations guys! We're so happy for you! Peter and Lindsay
Congrats guys!! How is everyone feeling?? Is Reiko sick this time??? I am pulling for a little girl :)
I forgot to ask.... When is the due date?? Got to get all the details.
Congratulations we will have another baby close together. Im so excited for you
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I totally knew it! I'm sorry, when you want it so bad you notice things like that! Congratulations guys! We're so happy for you! Peter and Lindsay
Congrats guys!! How is everyone feeling?? Is Reiko sick this time??? I am pulling for a little girl :)
I forgot to ask.... When is the due date?? Got to get all the details.
Congratulations we will have another baby close together. Im so excited for you
Post a Comment