Saturday, May 17, 2008

Shannon's first tri-athalon




Shannon completed her first tri-athalon today and loved it. She did great and one of the first things she said when she was done was that she wanted to do more. She is in great shape and looks and feels good. I need to get into shape to keep up. I run about once about every two weeks. I think that should do it.

3 comments:

Jennifer Vanderpool said...

GO Shannon!! That is amazing!! Great job. I am feeling a little lazy down here. Congrats!
Jennifer

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

Awesome Shannon! Way to go. It feels so good. The other triathloners told me before the race started to be careful because it becomes addicting. I can totally see that. They are so much fun. I just hate that you have to pay to do it. Can't it just be like high school where you do it for free and because you want to? I hope you get to do a few more this season. Our season here ends next week.
Amy

Matt and Miriam said...

Shannon WOW i am impressed Great job you are awsome!!!