Saturday, May 10, 2008

Granny's Cabin

The cabin is in the very lower left hand corner right above the "nt" in Pointer. Olathe is labeled in the top of the picture and Montrose in right at the "50" at the center right of the picture.


Just in case anybody gets lost or has forgotten what it looks like here are some pictures of Granny's cabin.

2 comments:

Peter and Lindsay said...

where did you get these pictures?Google earth?

Andrew J V said...

Yes, I found it on Google Earth. I kind of made an educated guess on the shape of the cabin lot but it is very close. I don't have the exact coordinates but it is within a few feet all around except it does not include the spring that Granny has registered and we can fence S/E of the Allison place. That is something I am going to research for Granny and we can get it fenced. I think we have enough material at the cabin. The other thing we need to look into is the spring on the Rubido side and if it is fenced or not. I do not think it is fenced and if it is not we need to do that pronto. I would like to fence any property that is Granny's that is not already fenced. I am looking to buy a GPS unit and want to get exact boundaries of the property. We will be a little discretionary about what fences we move and which ones we leave.