Friday, January 26, 2007

James and Karla Vanderpool Family

James and Karla Vanderpool Family
For all of you who didn't know Tara had a tumor removed and it was totally benign. We are grateful for that. Today we are pouring the front walkway and will irrigate soon with our whole new irrigation system. I love all these improvements and can't wait to see the final product, if we finish on time. The Morrisons have even sent their boys over to help. Their job is to remove all the lumber and stuff out back, which we will not miss. Dad has decided to hire someone to frame the house on Broadway. The stem wall is being poured this week. Mindy and I are on a diet to lose a little weight before the big day. She is doing well and Dad has even lost eight pounds on our diet. Only he still eats whatever he wants. I guess all men have to do is think it off. I have tried working outside like he does to see if that helps and only succeeded in injuring my already fragil knees. Andrew and Jonathan went skiing in Utah and Tuesday and I am wishing they were here to use all that energy helping on our yard. I am sure they are thrilled that they are not. Well see you all in March.
Love , MOM

No comments: