Friday, June 16, 2006


well as i sit here i ponder the deep things of life. where do we come from, where are we going, what is the purpose of life, how do they get the ship in the bottle, and where do babies come from. mom and dad say that i need to learn how to use this thing because they can't afford diapers for two. i think they are just cheap. but i guess if i am suppose to be a go0d big brother i need to be able to give advise on such things as this. any way i need get down to business and Bob the Builder is more fun to watch. see you guys later.
love, Taiki (the soon to be big brother)

4 comments:

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

Congratulations! When are you due? How soon is soon. Great picture. You are too creative. I never heard of announcing a baby like that. Taiki is gorgeous. Miss you guys.--Amy

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

I will be shocked and amazed if your toilet training works. I want full details if it does so I can train Luke the same way. Isn't Taiki younger than Luke? You guys are making me look bad.--Amy

Dawn said...

Congratulations!!! We just need more details!

Mom said...

Ooouuuu Grossss, I live in the next room over. Cory