Thanks to Jared and Spencer's able instruction, I still haven't caught a fish. Wrong bait, wrong cast, wrong day, I don't know, but I will keep trying. I quit the hotel...again. I feel like an addict who needs a fix, then realizes how harmful it is, sobers up, then needs a fix again. Terrible! Amy and Carri, thanks for the great posts. Having the Blog is fantastically valuable. I am trying to get my family in Idaho to use it too. Dawn Brimhall's email address is. Could you please send her an invitation as well? I will be sure to harass Tara today about not checking her email.
The Nielsens spent commemorated the sacrifice of our nation's heroes on Memorial Day by having a barbeque/swimming party with several illegal aliens. Actually, I think only one of them was actually illegal. It was a lot of fun though, and we enjoyed the barrilla. The internship has begun, but I did not do any real accounting until day three. We will see what the new week holds tomorrow.
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment