I was just reading through some of the older posts, and I found one that mentioned rules.
So, if I were to write any dirty language on the blog, for instance, talking about dirt, mud, floors that need mopped, dog hair on the carpet, any of that kind of talk would get me kicked off? I'd better watch it, then.
Dawn
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You had me worried there for a split second. Since I happen to have started this that would mean I would have to kick you off and I am terrible about things like that. How the heck are you anyway? You know all about me from this so I want details about you. How is your health these days and how are your kiddos? Are you still doing Stake music? Any fun plans for the summer? Is Jared still plugging away at DAC managing all those sales persons? And add anything else you would like to. We love pictures on this site as long as they are family friendly(those rules again).--Amy
Post a Comment