Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Que Paso?

So this blorg thing is pretty cool if you can keep up with it. Lindsay and I have been pretty busy. We recently returned from Hawaii and loved every second of it. I will post some pictures sometime later and describe a few of the excellent activities we did (We do not apologize for any jealousy we cause anyone to feel). Anyway, I started a new position at a small CPA firm in Chandler as a Bookeeper and am struggling, but enjoying the position as I learn my way. Lindsay is still doing great at Desert Schools Credit Union and is super excited about doing foster care. We hope to start that around the beginning of August. And like Lindsay already posted here on the Blorg, we have a contract to buy a 2/2 townhome in Mesa. It is between Gilbert and Lindsay off of University. To say we are excited is to say that Taiki is only a little cute. ;-)

Just to let everyone else know, the reservations have been set for Hawaii. Mom and Dad will be leaving September 14, and returning the 21st! We had a book about Hawaii and Mom is reading it and getting herself psyched up for the trip.

Now for a few pictures:



Mindy communicated to Spencer telepathically that she wanted to join her children in the pool. We were happy to ablige.

Our new home:



Ok that is all I have for now.

Peter

3 comments:

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

Thanks for the info. How very exciting. I don't know why but that picture of Mindy in the pool made me very homesick. I love that you helped her in to cool off. It is just so very typical Vanderpool. Way to go. I hope Mindy enjoyed the water.--Amy

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

Hey, isn't that your second trip to Hawaii since you've been married. Man, some people get all the good stuff.--Amy

Peter and Lindsay said...

Yes, that is our second trip since we've been married. But we only count it as one because the first time we went with my ENTIRE family and it was crazy. :)

Since you're homesick maybe you should come home for a visit, I'm sure that everyone would be more than excited to see you guys! We all miss you so much! -Lindsay