Friday, June 16, 2006

James and Karla Vanderpool Family

James and Karla Vanderpool Family
Spencer, I can't believe we weren't the first to know the good news! Congratulations to Dad and I for one more grandchild. You guys keep making us famous (in Japan at least). Tara left for parts unknown today somewhere east of here and was way too happy about it. I suggested she come home for the family reunion but she said she would rather stay with Amy and fam. The nerve. We might be getting two more little boys and one has ADH or whatever, Mindy and I didn't even blink when they said that because no one ever had a case as sever as Jonathan. And look how great he turned out, oh wait, he isn't where anyone can look to see how he turned out, might have had a sex change or something for all I know. And about Andrew moving to Utah, our new attitude is that it is just north Phoenix and they can still make it home for Sunday dinner three or four times a year, especially if I visit up there as often as I hope to. I hate it when my kids deliberately move out of hugging range, you would think they didn't need all that attention. Admit it Matthew Kyle, you love Grandma's wet kisses.
Love
Grandma

1 comment:

Matt and Miriam said...

Mom, someday Matt will realize that he does love grandma kisses. In the meantime however--based on my memories of being 16--I am sure he is glad he is moving to Utah