Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Hey dear Vanderpools!
I found this impressing blog (big family = many members) on the net and just had to join.
Hawaii doesn't sound any wrong and Karla and James are definitely worth it. But now, unfortunately, it will take a longer time for them to get to Sweden.
Me myself just came home from a long trip to Asia and New Zealand. Saw everything from the most beatiful and clean scenery in New Zealand to the most filthy and overcrowded citys in China and Vietnam. We also went to Thailand, Laos and Cambodja.
I became an uncle to mother Charlottes, my oldest sister, baby about five months ago. She's married to a danish man and they live in Denmark. Very close to Sweden...
Now the scandinavian summer is here and it looks like the sun never sets. I'm delivering mail this summer before I'm going back to University this coming fall. I'm planning on finish next year if nothing stops me.
Well, I'm always gonna be updated about you from this blog, and I'll tell you next time I'm coming by Arizona.
Take care, Joakim Aspeheim (exchange student 1997-1998)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Good to hear from you Jokim, Sounds like your quite the world traveler. Keep us updated. Cory