Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sunday night studying

Once again it is Sunday night and Alan is studying away. I am wondering if there will ever be a time when Alan isn't preparing for finals around his birthday and Christmas. This does seem to get quite old. I really wanted to post some pictures of our fun evening sledding in our back yard from this week but my computer is not recognizing my camera. Technical difficulties abound here. It did snow about five inches this week and the kids have had so much fun playing in it. We have enjoyed a lot of hot chocolate and even had a couple of fires. I guess there are a couple of fun things to cold weather.

So Mark lost tooth number six two nights ago and the tooth fairy failed to come two nights in a row. Yesterday I cooked all afternoon for our ward Christmas dinner and completely trashed the kitchen. We sent the kids to bed and then I proceeded to clean the kitchen for almost two hours straight. In the morning I had to think of an excuse of why the tooth fairy did not come again so when we went down stairs for breakfast I was thinking on my toes and exclaimed, "who in the world cleaned up my kitchen? It must have been the tooth fairy. I guess she couldn't get your tooth because she was too busy cleaning my kitchen." Mark immediately took the bait and answered, "She is so small she must have had to use her wand." I asked, "How are we going to pay her for her services?" Bradley suggested we squeeze the money into the computer and send it to her that way over the internet. We do have quite the imagination at this house. I promise the tooth fairy will visit tonight and actually take the tooth and maybe even leave a little money.

Alan thinks he is king tonight. He actually made Mark rub his feet and then clean out between his toes. I was astounded and Mark would have done it happily if he hadn't seen the shocked look on my face. Now he is demanding me fetch him soda to help him jam more information into his brain about beta this and Alpha that and protease blah blah blah. I guess I will help him out. Good night all.--Amy

No comments: