Thursday, November 10, 2005

You did it




We have Eleanor's birthday, the boys first day of school and Mark's birthday. Just a few things we couldn't share with you.

Hurray Mindy. You posted. See how much fun it is. Just you wait soon you too will be checking the website one to two times a day to see if there is anything new. The more people we have on the better it gets. I'm am so sorry about all the babysitting you get to do. That has to be one of the toughest things in the world to do. I certainly struggle with here a kid, there a kid, everywhere are kids, kids. I just don't understand why more people have not accepted the invitation. It is almost time to start hounding people. I am giving you until Sunday and then my hunt for new bloggers begins. Be afraid, be very afraid.

No comments: