Andrew, if you have to ask who wrote what- well, I can't even think of that possibility. I was reprimanded today for not being ready to take notes in lecture. Since when are notes mandatory? I pulled a couple of teeth from a 6 year old girl. She started waving her arms around while I was holding the needle by her face. What is the deal with kids these days? I almost had her horse whipped, but the threat of a lawsuit loomed large. So I just stabbed her in the eye- ok not really. Sheer legerdemain was adequate to the task. On another note, I let Amy know that during the Christmas break I will have a quota of bacon and sausage that must be filled. I don't think that's a bad goal. A man ought to set goals and achieve them- women too. Amy's goal will be to make sure I get the bacon and sausage. I have begun to prepare my turkeys. I have apple wood to smoke one. I will brine it starting tomorrow. I'm thinking of adding brown sugar in the brine for a sweet apple smoked turkey- sound good? I will be frying the other one with a creole garlic marinade. The problem is, the person in charge of planning the food for 6 couples only planned two pies. How in the world do I deal with that. That's what you get when you ask a really thin person to plan meals for groups. If you really want a good meal, have a fat person plan it. Hmmm who could that be? Oh yeah, me. Needless to say, we will be adding a couple pies to the ensemble.
Read this:
Raserchres at Cmadgibre Uivnrisety did a sudty on how we raed. Tehy funod out taht the spleileng of the wrdos was not vrey imortapnt as lnog as the fsirt and lsat lteetr wree crclortey plecad. Tihs is baceuse we do not raed by lioknog at lteetrs but by rcongzienig pettrans of wdors and lkoinog for thsoe ptertans. Pettry irnetetisng infarimoton.
I enjoyed the monologue a la multiple comments. This blog thing is getting better. I was reading a tragedy in the paper today. A group of democrats were going from one rally to another, and they all climbed in the back of a pickup truck. Travelling down the road, the driver lost control and went into a river. Everyone drowned as they could not figure out how to get the tailgate down. These kind of tragedies must be stopped. This does however remind me of another story.
A Republican couple, a Democratic couple and a Pig and Sow showed up to the hospital at the same time as each female was ready to give birth. Just as they gave birth, the electricity went out and mass confusion caused a mix up in the babies. The republicans were given the first choice of which baby to take. The couple both shouted, THE PIGLET, at the same time. The doctor looked up shocked and asked why. Apparently, the 50% chance of getting a democrat child was not worth the risk.
I hope there aren't any democrats reading this, oh wait, that's impossible, they don't read.
Happy Thanksgiving - Alan Mark Petersen
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment