Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Pick of The Month

So, how is it, you ask, that I was able to publish a 12x12 album with 60 pages for the low, low price of $50.93? I'll tell you.When I became a Heritage Makers Consultant, I was given credits and coupons in my starter kit (totally worth it). Some of the items I wasn't interested in printing right now so I called the home office and had them apply the value of those credits and coupons to my purchase price. I also purchased 2 12x12 albums with the Pick of the Month special, then turned around and used one of those toward this book. The original value of this book was $157.56, so I save over $100 in one book.Pretty Cool Huh?
I am really excited to get this family photo storage site up so I can see everything all the Arizona Vanderpool's have been up to. Like they say, "While the dogs away, the cat will play".
Posted by Picasa

No comments: