Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Court Info

So, adoption day is tomorrow! Is everyone as excited as we are? I didn't think so!! I just wanted to post some last minute info about the court hearing tomorrow. The set time is at 9:30am but they could be running a little early or even a little late. So, if you're coming, plan on being there about 9:15am at the latest. Otherwise you'll just see us coming out of the court room! Also, bring your cameras! We'd love to see everyone elses point of view of the proceedings so feel free to bring your camera and snap away! If anyone needs it the address of the court house is 1810 S Lewis St in Mesa. It's off of Mesa Drive and the 60 in the Juvenile Court Facility. From the 60 you'll turn right on Javelina, go past the Maricopa County Superior Court and then turn right on Lewis. If I remember correctly it should be on your left side from there. (Peter and I have only been there once. Everything else we've gone to for the boys has been out in Phoenix.) Feel free to call me if you have any other questions or if I didn't explain something clearly enough! We love you all so much and can't wait to see you tomorrow!! :)

No comments: