So all the neighborhood boys thought they would get in a wrestling match in my livingroom. Of course Asher had to join in cause....well, that is what Asher does. Alex want so badly to be just like Asher that he decided to join in too. Just look who is on top. They had fun for about 10 minutes until they decided to take the game out onto the trampoline. Isn't it pitiful, Jonathan plays very competitive H-O-R-S-E with 12 year old boys.
On a different subject, today while going to deliver phone books, Alex was playing with a toy fishing hook. You know one of those plastic ones that you fish toys out of the water in the bath tub. Well, the next time I turned around, he had falled asleep but he still had the fish-hook in his mouth. I told Jonathan to look and when he turned around he said, "Look, I got a big one!"
After laughing so hard we almost woke Alex up, he stirred and the hook fell out of his mouth. Jonathan piped up and said,
"Ah...the one that got away."
I wish I had a camera with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment