Thursday, February 12, 2009

its been a while 2






















Well it has been a while since we posted. So i think i will just post a bunch of pictures of what we have been up to. In chronological order, I came home from a pretty bad place for me to work, El Paso TX. We went on a big trip to the cabin in Feburary, that was really cool. And oh yea we had we had our baby. Well I guess that is all.

3 comments:

Peter and Lindsay said...

What a horribly cute little boy!! I'm so excied to meet him, when I'm not sick that is!! Congratulations!! He's gorgeous!

Andrew J V said...

Congratulations! You guys have the cutest babies. What's his name? How are his big brothers liking the newest member of the family. I can't wait to see him.
Shannon

Spencer and Rieko said...

Kazuto Thomas Vanderpool, we call him Kazu for short or if you really want to be like us you can call him Ka'chan. it is just a little pet name we have for him. he is so cute i can hardly stand it. anyway we love an miss you guys up there in SLC. Later