
Braden loved trick or treating. His face lit up when he finally realized what people were putting in his pumpkin. Aaron took the kids around and said that Braden was very quiet. When we looked down he had two open suckers in his hands and one in his mouth. He had a death grip on all three. He loved Halloween. This is costume #1 for Braden. We have two cute costumes that I had made the other kids, so he got to wear both of them, one at a trunk or treat and one trick or treating.
Our little busy boy Tigger!
Here is costume #2. He was so cute because his tail would wag back and forth as he walked away.
Here is the rest of the tribe. Janelle is a pirate, Dallen is a Greek god or Odyesus (sp) he kept changing his mind. Ethan is George of the jungle, Lanea is Little Red Riding Hood (She has really cute pigtales under the hood her basket is MIA in this picture), and Braden is our friendly lion.


1 comment:
I think the Popeye and Olive Oil are my favorite couple costumes I have ever seen. Way to go Jennifer and Mom. You guys look adorable. The kids' costumes are so fun and original. I wouldn't have thought of Odyseus. Awesome Dallin.
Aunt Amy
Post a Comment