Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Zane Rowell Gets Baptised

Some exciting news. Over the last few months Jonathan found out that one of his Webelo scouts was not baptised. He notified the bishop and the missionaries and this is the result. The boys name is Zane Rowell and he is our next door neighbor. The missionaries were pretty green but work well together.
When explaining to Zane that anyone with the priesthood could baptise him so it should be someone you look up to. He instantly said Jon. Jon has become like a fater figure to Zane. Jon was thrilled but a little nervous since his last baptism was in 2001.
This is the whole crew. From Left to Right we have the missionaries, Zane's friend Lane (who is now taking the discussions(they also have a friend named Dane)), Asher, Zane's little brother Seth (1 year older than Asher), Debbie (the mom), Alex, Jonathan and Kari. After three comments on this picture....no I am not pregnant. At least I better not be.
So....news. I hate that I am the only one who seems to post on this blog anymore. I feel so all alone and.....well, how do you feel when everyone has left. Just as I figure this thing out and bring it up to date every starts their own blog or doesn't post anymore. What is that all about.
I just picked Colin and Paige up from the airport after Colin's trip to California. Both are tired and both will be camping with us. There is all sorts of news about Asher. A bit complicated but there is a part of his brain that forgets to tell his body he is full so he keeps eating. In the same area of the brain are some other signals that are getting crossed and he is have quite a difficult time being nice. He shows all but 5 symptoms of ADHD and some sort of defience disorder. They are all very long words that I got in a very short amount of time and we are being sent to specialist (pediatric neuro) to pinpoint it and get hormones or chemicals back in check. This could also explain his height and growth beyone his age. He is now in youth size 1 shoes and size 8 shirts and pants. He is 3. Look at the picture. Zane is 10.
Well, we should see everyone at the Canyon but if we don't, sad to have missed ya.
Kari
Posted by Picasa

No comments: