

...I wonder where the flowers iz? Yes it is true that we had a tremendous snowfall just Friday morning. It was cold and wet. But by noon, it was raining, and today only small patches of snow litter the lawn, it is sunny and breezey, and in the upper 40's. What does a groundhod know about weather anyway? Some of you may remember a certain three-year-old who had little "pistolas" (his hands in pistol shape) that he would take with him everywhere he went. We had to put a stop to shooting people during sacrament meeting, so we told him no pistolas in church. He would put his little hands in his pockets and pull them out again, no longer in the shape of pistols. Well, today, in sacrament meeting, the younger brother of that certain three-year-old was shooting at the little boy two rows back. I told him to put away his "pistola", and he put it in his shirt pocket. I had to stifle a laugh as I saw the repetition of such a classic moment in the raising of a little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment