Gosh, I'm starving! When are we going to see any more posts on this thing. Ok, you had a baby, Big Deal! Matt graduated, it's not like we didn't see that one coming. Who cares about any of these trivial events in you weird peoples lives. Lets get some important, juicy, ground breaking, socially sensitive subjects. Earl is in JAIL! Jim is staying at Scranton. Michael can't resist Jan's ...augmentation. Jack finally let his beard grow out, and was that a flash forward? Walt is back, and there is no way I will accept Charlie dying. And where the heck did Sylar's body go? Nathan and Peter Petrelli cannot be gone. Do you see the issues here? There are not many things more important than the Prime time cliffhangers. Ok, I have to admit that the most important event of the summer is finding out where the love triangle between Harry and Voldemort is going (seriously)! But, who cares about presidential debates? Who cares about summer school and graduation and tests? Who cares that we're pregnant? I need to fast forward my summer and find out more about the important issues. Do you see my problem, or one of them at least? I am a slave to the DVR and need hollywood to give flavor to my life. Summer programming just doesn't do it for me. Anyway I think dinner is ready. I'll shut up now. Oh yeah, just kidding about the pregnancy thing. Ha Ha?! Ok, then.
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Peter,
I am just checking my email and such since we got back to Misery I mean Missouri and saw your blog for the first time. You are such a tricker. I thought I missed something huge to only have my hopes dashed out. As far as summer television goes... "So You Think You Can Dance?" Awesome. I can't wait to catch up on what I missed while we were in Arizona!!!
Amy
So you think you can dance? Can you say "Star Search 2007." Sorry, I didn't like it then and i don't like it now. Sorry.
Post a Comment