Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy Birthday





Bradley suggested we sing happy birthday to Darren when we went to visit Sunday afternoon. Yes, we have a new baby boy. He was born on Sunday. He weighed 8lb 7oz. 20.5" long, and as you can see, he already needs a haircut. Amy is doing great. She was amazing during labor. The doctor let me catch him. I really enjoyed that. I also gave the doctor a hard time about getting up in the middle of the night for the last 23 years. He just shook his head when I told him that when orthodontists get an emergency call, it usually ends with, "put some wax on it and come in tomorrow." Anyway here are the pictures.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

He's Gorgeous! And he's definitely a Petersen. (Sorry. I can never remember 'en' or 'on') Congratulations!

Jennifer Vanderpool said...

CONGRATS guys!! He is a great looking young man. I bet the kids are having a ball with him. I love the hair!! Can't wait to meet him. Did you give him a middle name?? We are so happy for you!!
Aaron, Jen and the kids