Yes, you read that right. Utah. I'm not too sure how we settled on that state but here we go. This Vanderpool family jumps in head first intead of feet first and it might just knock us out one of these days.
Jonathan is just 22 days away from being a civilian again (thank goodness) and we are planning a move away from trees (darn) and toward warmer weather (goody). Maybe we can go swimming this summer. I havn't put on a bathing suit since we left Arizona over 6 years ago.
Asher is excited to see his DaDa again but will miss his Gama and Pa Pa. We are planing on being in Arizona for Cory's wedding. But sadly, will not make it as we had hoped for Christmas.
So, on a more family related matter, those of you who provided me with correct current addresses and phone numbers for the family phone list, thank you. However, I have proof that at least five families goofed and gave me either incorrect addresses or have moved since early December. Multiple Christmas cards have come back to me as undeliverable. However, we have received more Christmas cards this year than in all the past 5 years combined just from the Vanderpool relatives. I love it. I get pictures of kids I have never met from their parents I have never seen and they are sincerely wishing me a great holiday season. I love it.
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment