

I thought I would post a couple of pictures from Halloween. I haven't posted in way too long. Eleanor was the only one who stuck with the same costume at all four Halloween events we went to. She is a "ballerina witch" but lost her hat (when it is sitting in the middle of the family room it is quite hard to find)for one night. Mark was so excited to get the Jedi costume from the Whites (Thank you so much for sending that)so he didn't have to be the same ninja as last year. Bradley had a few costumes from Superman to Woody and anything else he could pull out of the dress up box. Luke got to be the standby lamb and also a dinosaur. Luke was in absolute heaven the night of Trick or Treating. He said it so cutely and thought it was fabulous that you could go from door to door and they would give you candy. With his eating obsession this was the best night of his life. Mark and Bradley figured out that if you ran the whole time you got way more candy. Thank goodness we went with friends and one of the dad's was willing to run with the older boys. Eleanor loved her costume and had a great time at all the parties and trick-or-treating. She did get her face painted at the ward party and it broke her out horribly. We will never do face painting again on her. We had a fun time this Halloween but I am glad to be done with it as well. I learned it is much easier to set out a bowl of candy than to constantly answer the door. Everyone was great about only taking a few until late at night and then, thank goodness, someone cleaned us out. I love that method. I would love to see pictures of your kids as well.
Amy
1 comment:
What about pictures of the parents?
From TARA!!!!
i cant remember my password!
Post a Comment