Monday, October 23, 2006




I’m back, it has been a long time since I have blogged. Do I have any special news, I guess, any huge news or am I making an announcement, NO! For all those who don’t go around with me day to day, here is the scoop in my life. I still have my two callings in the singles ward and am enjoying it thoroughly. I really like my ward, it goes against the norm, it is a fun, and loving ward. Everyone in the ward is cool with each other and it is very non clique-ish. I am going to school still full time, so far I haven’t dropped any classes and I don’t any time soon, that’s not the effective way to get through school. I am working only three or four days a week so I can keep up with my school schedule. I was going to take a job at the orthodontic lab but life is too crazy. I have quite dating around and have been able to lasso me a fun, smart and beautiful girlfriend. Her name is Stacie and she is 19 and works as a dental assistant. She and I have made a couple a great trips lately. First we went to conference and stayed with Andrew and Shannon, thanks again. We were up there for the weekend and I got to go to my mission reunion, which was soooo cool, to get to see president Acosta and all my old mission companions. We did so much fun stuff like went to conference on Sunday morning and we drove up Provo canyon and went to Thanks Giving Point. We also had a great Sunday dinner at Rick and Jackie’s. We drove up in a cool rental; it was a new Magnum, what a great car. Then last weekend we went to Mexico together. We are part of a volunteer organization that puts on medical/dental clinics. We all fly down they’re in little planes and I got to fly most of the way down there, our pilot was very cool. We flew down to San Carlos and spent all day Friday on the beach and ate at that awesome little restaurant in the picture with an American LDS couple we met at our hotel. They were very nice, they let Stacie and I borrow one of their cars and we hung out with them on Friday. We rented a four-wheeler and had a ball on the beach and the dunes. We went to the little town on the other side of the Baja called Lopez Mateos on Saturday and put on the clinic and had a great experience. We went back and spent a night on the town; ate at a great restaurant and then went to a little club with live music and danced, it was soo fun. We flew home on Sunday morning; it was an amazing trip. Well life is really crazy right now and I just trying to find time to squeeze it all in. That’s life though. So thats me and lets here from everyone else.

1 comment:

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

Cory if my life was as exciting as your I would post too. We are pretty boring around here. I have been meaning to post from Mark's baptism and will get around to it sometime. We may be boring but we are incredibly busy lately. I can't wait to meet Stacey when we come for Christmas! Great job on the post though.
Amy