Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Posting

Noone has posted anything lately, so I thought that I would.

My incredible summer has been sent traveling to exotic places, like the mold farm I have growing in my shower, or the jungle that was formerly my back yard. It was quite the expedition just getting through the gate! I went through at least 3 machetes. I have also been to the happiest place on earth, otherwise known as the laundry room. I am a frequent visitor, and even have a season pass. It's renewable automatically. I'm so lucky.

Thank heaven school starts soon!

Dawn

1 comment:

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

Dawn- You are hilarious. I just try to avoid those places all together. Too bad they are so vital to a functioning home. I am getting ready for school to start as well. Especially now that my helper has left. Tara has only been gone since last night and we miss her already. Am I really going to have to mop my floor myself. I don't know if I can bring myself to do it. Just who is going to put Luke in his car seat and hang out with the older kids while I chase down Luke when we are out. I want a nanny. Tara you are always welcome back even when Jeff goes away to college. Maybe I will find you another love.--Amy